Split Gunmetal Hanger Bearings
The split bronze housing is suspended on a threaded rod which is secured by locknuts. The rod is drilled down the centre and a grease nipple fitted to enable grease to be fed to the journal.
SG Iron Housing with gunmetal bush Hanger Bearing
Heavy duty split SG housing with a split gunmetal bush. (HB L)
The unit comes complete with threaded rod, locknuts and grease nipple. Sealed versions can be supplied and non metallic bushes are avialable to order.
The split shells are replaceable.
Customised versions of these units can be supplied - Specials made to order
Rigid Steel Hanger Units with Split Gunmetal Bearings
Heavy duty split steel head with split gunmetal bush. The unit comes supplied with threaded rod, locknuts and grease nipple. Sealed versions can be supplied and various non metallic bushes are availabe to order.
A range of heavy duty hanger bearings can be supplied in steel. For dimensions please see below or alternatively contact our sales department.
Customised versions of these units can be supplied -Specials made to order
- Automatic Lubricators
- Bearing Heaters / Induction Heaters
- Fitting Tool Kit & Bearing Fitting Tool Kit / Internal Ball Bearing Puller / Seal Puller
- Sight Glass / Oil Level Monitoring / Condition Monitoring POD
- Bearing Handling Tools Kit
- Plummer Blocks and Bearing Housings
- Manual and Hydraulic Pullers
- Slick Bar / Slick Spray
- Side Alignment Tool
- Hydraulic Bench Vise / Machinist Vise
- Non Sparking Tools
- Measuring Instruments