Millions of simalube automatic lubricators have been sold to customers around the world. simalube lubricators, which come in five different sizes, are suitable for any single-point lubricating task with grease or oil. They can be used in a variety of applications with many different greases and oils.
Roller bearings that are either insufficiently or wrongly lubricated wear out long before they have reached their expected product life. simalube lubricators guarantee a consistent supply of lubricant in the pre-adjusted amount. With simalube, shutdown times are decreased and costs in comparison to time-consuming manual lubrication are greatly reduced.
It takes only a few seconds to attach simalube to the lubricating point. The gas producing dry cell takes over from there. The dry cell produces hydrogen gas, which builds up behind the lubricator’s piston, pushing the piston and dispensing the lubricant automatically and evenly.
The amount of lubricant can be steplessly adjusted by means of an Allen key.
Simalube lubricators filled with oil can be used to lubricate chains, open gears, guide rails, and much more.
Simalube convinces customers through
- High efficiency
- Universal use
- Best environmental compatibility
- Automatic Lubricators
- Bearing Heaters / Induction Heaters
- Fitting Tool Kit & Bearing Fitting Tool Kit / Internal Ball Bearing Puller / Seal Puller
- Sight Glass / Oil Level Monitoring / Condition Monitoring POD
- Bearing Handling Tools Kit
- Plummer Blocks and Bearing Housings
- Manual and Hydraulic Pullers
- Slick Bar / Slick Spray
- Side Alignment Tool
- Hydraulic Bench Vise / Machinist Vise
- Non Sparking Tools
- Measuring Instruments