The ultimate 2-in-1 accessory, the Bowl serves as both a sight glass and BS&W bowl. Made of impact-resistant Tritan™, the Bowl is stronger than other drain port sight glasses, crystal clear and chemically resistant. The distinctive contour design allows for immediate visual inspection of the oil, along with early detection of potential contamination problems such as water and sediment. Providing a visual indication of wear debris while the machine is running, the Bowl's rare earth magnetic drain plug also protects machinery by attracting and drawing wear particles to the bottom, proactively preventing machine failure and enabling a thorough drain of contaminates.
|Volume||1.0 fl. oz.|
|Threads||Varies (see table)|
|Dimensions||Varies (see table)|
|Shipping Weight||12 oz. each|
|Recommended Temperature||-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)|
|Recommended Pressure||65 psi./4.5 bar|
|Sampling/Drain Valves||Drain valve, spiral to open, turn to lock|
|Materials||Bowl: High-impact Tritan™(a crystal-clear copolyester); Adapter: zinc-plated steel; Drain valve: brass; Magnet (optional): Strong neodymium rare earth magnet|
|Outdoor Compatibility||UV-resistant to protect against long-term sun exposure|
|Chemical Compatibility||Resistant to mineral and synthetic oils that are compatible with fluorocarbon elastomers (Viton™) and PMMA (acrylic) plastic|
|3/8" NPT Magnetic||BOWL.038.MAG||3.7"||2.2"||2 1/8"||1.0 fl.oz.|
|1/2" NPT Magnetic||BOWL.050.MAG||3.7"||2.2"||2 1/8"||1.0 fl.oz.|
|3/4" NPT Magnetic||BOWL.075.MAG||3.7"||2.2"||2 1/8"||1.0 fl.oz.|
|1.0" NPT Magnetic||BOWL.100.MAG||3.7"||2.0"||1 13/16"||1.0 fl.oz.|
|1 1/2" NPT Magnetic||BOWL.150.MAG||3.0"||2.0"||1 13/16"||1.0 fl.oz.|
- Check and remove any debris from inside the Bowl.
- Remove protective red cap from the magnet on the Drain Valve.
- Apply thread sealer to all threads before installation.
- Use a 2-1/8” wrench to tighten the Adapter into your drain port.
- Use a 9/16” wrench to tighten the Drain Valve into the Bowl.
- Do not overtighten once the hex bottom out.
Recommended Temp. Range
-40°F to 200°F / -40°C to 93°C
Max. Operating Pressure
65 psi/4.48 bar
- Automatic Lubricators
- Bearing Heaters / Induction Heaters
- Fitting Tool Kit & Bearing Fitting Tool Kit / Internal Ball Bearing Puller / Seal Puller
- Sight Glass / Oil Level Monitoring / Condition Monitoring POD
- Bearing Handling Tools Kit
- Plummer Blocks and Bearing Housings
- Manual and Hydraulic Pullers
- Slick Bar / Slick Spray
- Side Alignment Tool
- Hydraulic Bench Vise / Machinist Vise
- Non Sparking Tools
- Measuring Instruments